Here are some exceptionally terrible cold emails we’ve torn apart: (Hope you can laugh and learn from them!)
- Why blindly copying email templates NEVER works!
- Avoid Sending Email Disasters Like These 5 Poorly Targeted Sales Messages
- ClearSlide’s Latest Sales Email Is Murky. Here’s How to Fix It
- 3 Things You Must Do to Start a Meaningful Conversation With a Cold Email
- If Your Sales Emails Look Like This, You’re Definitely Losing Potential Customers
- Here’s What Happens When Carelessness Takes Over a Cold Email
- Want More Responses to Your Cold Emails? Avoid These 6 Forms of Self-Obsession
- Glassdoor’s Latest Emails Show How Careless Writing Can Ruin Sales Conversations
- Make Sure Your Sales Emails Don’t Look Like This! (What Telzio Did Wrong)
- 6 Cold Email Crimes That Will Land Your Message and Reputation in the Trash
Have especially bad cold emails sitting around, cluttering your inbox?
Submit your nominations for the Salesfolk Cold Email Hall of Shame by forwarding bad cold emails to [email protected]