Can you take a short email and make it even more concise and compelling? Do you regularly find yourself thinking about how a few simple tweaks could make good writing fantastic?
SalesFolk is seeking another experienced Copy Editor to help us review our copywriters’ email campaigns as we continue to scale.
We’ve spent years fine-tuning our internal processes to make our editorial team as effective as possible. Because SalesFolk strongly believes in continuous learning, we regularly hold training sessions and Office Hours to help our writers and editors keep growing. You’ll get to learn everything there is about cold email and persuasive writing, while strengthening your editorial chops.
What Your Job Looks Like:
- Use our proprietary software to review our copywriters’ email campaigns, ensuring that they meet our high standards
- Perform line edits, where necessary, and provide writers with feedback on how to continue to improve
- Become an expert on our internal documentation and protocols (overall best practices for cold email and effective copyediting)
- Collaborate with editorial staff, client management team and operations to ensure efficiency as well as quality
- Participate in training sessions that help you become an even better editor, as well as learn everything there is about what makes a highly persuasive cold email
Qualifications & Required Experience
- 3+ years experience copyediting, creating content or managing content creation for B2B sales or marketing organizations
- Comfortable using Slack, Google Docs, remote conference software
- Availability and capacity to turn around projects quickly and on short notice (~24 hours)
More About SalesFolk:
SalesFolk is a 100% bootstrapped and profitable company, and we’re growing fast. We’re a software company that leverages both human copywriting expertise with artificial intelligence to create highly compelling B2B emails. In the last 4 years, we’ve helped more than 570 B2B companies add millions of dollars to their sales revenue.
Our team is remotely distributed across the United States, with a concentration on the East Coast. We have a strong culture of independent thinking and skepticism, along with a love for travel, goats, and sharing funny memes/jokes on Slack.
(You can also email “hiring” at salesfolk for more details)